Up to £173 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school located in north Worcestershire who are recruiting for a Drama teacher to start in September on a part time basis, 3 days per week. The working days are negotiable as the timetable for next year is not currently set.
The school is based near the Worcestershire/ Birmingham border and has a great ethos. They are looking for a teacher to step in to Drama on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and some Key Stage 5.
The role is initially on a temporary basis but has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experienced teaching Drama.
· Good behaviour management
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Teach Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 curriculums.
· Mark and assess work completed
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £173 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.