Up to £75 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a small village primary school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school has an excellent reputation and is situated in a sought-after residential area.
The school are working with us to find a teaching assistant who can start as soon as possible on a part-time basis, working 4 days per week. The school are flexible on the days worked and could accommodate full-time if necessary. The role required will be working in the pre-school supporting the class teacher and working with the children aged 3-4 years old.
This teaching assistant role is due to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools or nurseries.
· Experience of working with small groups
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To support the class teacher in the pre-school
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the children
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £75 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.