Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Harborne that are recruiting a Part time Geography Teacher to join their team from September.
The quality of this school lies in the richness of their aspirations, the commitment of its learners and the quality of the relationships within and beyond the school building.
This Geography role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. This role will predominately be working with Key Stages 3 and 4 on a daily basis.
This position is a full-time role to start in September on a temporary basis.
To apply for this Geography Teaching role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Hold a QTS In Geography
· To have strong subject knowledge of Geography.
· To have experience teaching Geography to Key stages 3 and 4
Responsibilities of a Geography Teacher:
· Take on full planning and marking whilst undertaking a full timetable
· Able to demonstrate and support students’ progression within lessons
· Have a good sense of behaviour management if needed.
· To be paid up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.