Up to £75 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a First School in Bromsgrove who are looking for a part-time intervention teacher to work with small groups of students across Key Stage 1 and Lower Key Stage 2.
The school has a great reputation and is consistently oversubscribed as well as having a very good community aspect. It offers ‘extended school’ provision and now has an area designated for the use by groups, clubs and societies, both during the school day and out of school hours.
The position is part- time, up to 4 afternoons per week and will involve planning, delivery and assessment for each group taught. The class teacher will identify the needs of the children and the candidate will be expected to tailor lessons to suit all needs.
The role is due to start after Christmas on a long term basis, potentially for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s won’t be considered for this role
• Experience delivering interventions across KS1/LKS2
• Experience planning and delivering lessons to suit all needs
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to small groups
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £75 per afternoon.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education