Up to £80 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a one and a half form entry Primary academy in Wolverhampton. The school is in a residential area and has a great transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a teacher on a part-time basis to deliver small group interventions to children across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in order to raise attainment levels as part of the COVID catch-up programme.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering small group sessions for both Maths and English. If successful, the candidate will be expected to plan sequences of work for children of varying abilities, working closely with the class teacher for each year group.
The role is starting as soon as possible and likely to continue for the rest of the academic year.
This is a part time role, working Monday – Friday afternoons only 13.00 – 16.15
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered.
• Experience working across the Primary age range
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative small group sessions to children in Key Stage 1 and 2
• To mark and assess all work completed
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education