Up to £43 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Wolverhampton. The school require a teaching assistant to work in key stage 2 within year 3/4 and occasionally working with small groups of SEN pupils with varying needs. The school require a level 2 or 3 Learning Teaching Assistant to work Monday – Friday AM ONLY, Initially for 1 month to cover sickness but likely to continue.
You will also be responsible for covering playground duties for 1 hour during lunchtime.
The role is required to start in September 2019
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· experience of working with children with Special Needs
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
To assist to key stage 2 class teacher and carry out general teaching assistant duties
· To work with small groups of SEN pupils occasionally
· To effectively manage the behaviour in line with the school policies
· Responsible for covering playground duties for 1 hour during lunchtime.
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education