Up to £75 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large first school which is situated on the Worcestershire and Birmingham border. This is a two form-entry school looking for a part-time PPA teacher to work 5 afternoons per week. The role would require a teacher to cover PE 3 afternoons per week and French 2 afternoons per week. The school are open to having 2 different candidates for this role.
The candidate will be required to plan and prepare lessons for these subjects.
The position is due to start in September 2020 and continue for a full academic year either on a temporary supply contract or a fixed term contract directly through the school.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status- HLTA’s will be considered
· Experience teaching Primary age children
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging PE and/or French lessons
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary- up to £75 per afternoon
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.