Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry primary school in the Kidderminster area. The school is located outside the town centre in a residential area with easy access to main roads and public transport links.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a PPA teacher to join the school on a temp to permanent basis. This is a part time role working 2 days per week and the candidate would be expected to teach from Reception through to Year 6.
The role is to start January.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working across the Primary age range.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging lessons to Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 classes.
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education