Up to £168 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a two-form entry Primary School located just outside the town centre of Kidderminster. The school has recently been graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED and is consistently striving to improve.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a PPA teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to teach classes throughout all Key Stages of the school and is on a part-time basis. There is no planning involved with this role. The role is looking to start in February and continue through the summer term.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply
• Experience working with all Key Stages in a Primary School is a bonus
• High expectations of behaviour
• To deliver creative and engaging lessons to different classes across the school.
• To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £168 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education