Up to £60 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a School in Telford who are looking for a teaching assistant to work in Year 6. The role is a general classroom teaching assistant and is to work on a temporary part time basis. Between 2-3 days a week. The school are looking to recruit immediately.
You will be working as a general classroom assistant supporting the whole class and supporting small groups for numeracy and literacy.
To apply for the role Year 6 Teaching Assistant you will need:
· Minimum Level 2 childcare or teaching assistant qualification
· A secure understanding of Y6 SATs, practice and curriculum
· Good communication skills
· Experience supporting small groups with numeracy and literacy.
· To support the class teacher
· To support small groups with numeracy and literacy
· To help the class teacher with playground duties
· To help prepare the classroom and resources
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education