Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a large primary school in South Birmingham who are looking for a part time lower key stage 2 teacher.
The role they are looking to recruit for is for a part time Year 3 class teacher to work Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays. This role will involve full planning and marking.
This role is to start immediately.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 2
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
As a Year 3 class teacher you will be responsible for:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 3 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
· Competitive salary of up to £165 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.