Up to £50 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small, one form entry Primary School near Rubery, on the Worcestershire/ Birmingham County border. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant on a part-time temporary basis.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required part-time, morning’s only working in a Year 3 class. The role will involve general class support under the direction of the class teacher as well as some small group work.
The teaching assistant role is due to start after February half term on a long-term basis.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· General class support for the Year 3 class.
· Small group work
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.