Longbridge, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2-form entry Primary school located near Longbridge that are looking to recruit a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher.
The school are looking for a part-time Year 5 class teacher to work 3 days per week. The role will require planning, marking, and carrying out assessments where needed.
This Year 5 Teacher position is due to start in September for the full academic year.
To apply to this Year 5 Class Teacher role, you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Key Stage 2
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· Passion for teaching
Responsibilities as a Year 5 Class Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Year 5 class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· Create a positive learning environment
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557