Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a school in Droitwich who are currently recruiting for a part time Year 7 Primary Teacher/ Middle School Teacher. This is an average sized middle school with children in years 5-7, with its most recent OFSTED rating as ‘Good’.
The role of Year 7 Primary Teacher/ Middle School Teacher will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress. The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching in a Middle school environment previously.
The role is due to start immediately on a part time, long term basis 3 days per week, Wednesday- Friday. It is due to continue until Christmas at the earliest.
To apply for the role of Year 7 Primary Teacher/ Middle School Teacher you will need
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS)
· Experience teaching Key Stage 2/3.
· Strong subject knowledge
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities of a Year 7 Primary Teacher/ Middle School Teacher
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role.
· Able to demonstrate students’ progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education