Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school located in Wolverhampton who are seeking to appoint Pastoral support.
The Pastoral support role is full time for a maternity cover.
The school is a friendly and diverse establishment who hold a welcoming and supportive staff and leadership team. This will be a long-term role.
To apply to this Pastoral support role, you will need the following:
· Experience in Pastoral support in a UK Secondary School or College previously
Responsibilities as Pastoral support role:
· An effective communicator who is skilled in supporting and maintaining professional relationships.
· Able to develop and maintain links between, parents, key partners and agencies to support the learner’s wellbeing.
· Approachable professional team player with excellent communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate high level of pastoral and well-being support
· Excellent communication skills with a high level of personal presentation/team player/friendly and professional
· To be paid a competitive salary
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.