Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
For a week, maybe longer
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Wolverhampton area. The school are looking for a PE/Dance Teacher to start immediately for about a week, maybe longer.
Our client aims to focus on developing the knowledge, skills and qualities essential for every student to lead a successful happy life.
This PE/Dance Teaching role is to teach Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 and is a full-time role. The role will mainly be teaching Dance with a little bit of cover in other PE lessons.
To apply to this PE/Dance Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Humanities (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a PE/Dance Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943