Up to £160 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Stourbridge that are recruiting an PE Teacher to start after October half term. Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive, and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school is seeking an experienced PE teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 as well as teaching Geography up to Key Stage 4, to include full planning and assessment.
This PE Teaching position is full-time to start after October half term initially until Christmas when the position will be reviewed.
To apply to this PE Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching PE up to Key Stage 4
· Experience teaching Geography ideally to Key Stage 4
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as an PE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning lessons and marking work
· Ensuring good behaviour management is maintained the classroom
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.