Solihull, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to a recruit a PE Teacher that is able teach Key Stage 3 and 4. Our client is a school for 11- 16-year olds that has an excellent community reputation and their staff members pride themselves on being supportive and caring.
This position will involve whole class teaching responsibilities such as planning, marking, parents’ evenings, meetings and organising after school clubs. Having a minibus driving license is desirable in a candidate but not essential.
This role is to start in January and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in PE
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of BTEC and GCSE
· Able to teach both theoretical and practical PE
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Attend after school meetings and parents’ evenings
· Organise extra curriculum activities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC PE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £150 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education