Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Academy and Sixth Form in Aston that are recruiting a PE Teacher to start in January 2020 on a temporary basis. Our client works closely with employers and the local community to provide their students with the best opportunities for the future.
Full time class teaching with be required predominantly across Key Stage 4 and 5 with participation in extra-curricular activities needed.
This is a full-time position starting towards the end of January 2020 and is to continue a long-term basis.
To apply to this PE Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in PE
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of A-Level, BTEC and GCSE specifications
· Able to teach both theoretical and practical PE
Responsibilities as a PE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Participation in extra-curricular activities
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education