Flourish Education are recruiting a PE Teacher to work in a Secondary School in Kings Heath starting immediately after half term until July 2024. This PE Teacher role is full-time working 5 days per week teaching theory and practical PE lessons across Key Stages 3 and 4. Our client has high expectations for their students and are consistently striving for excellence.
The successful PE Teacher will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident in teaching engaging and informative PE lessons up to key stage 4. This Physical Education Teacher role will include whole class responsibilities such as planning, marking, and assessing.
This PE Teacher role is starting immediately and is until the end of the Academic Year.
To apply for this PE Teacher role, you will need the following:
- QTS - Qualified Teacher status in PE (physical education) (ECT’s are encouraged to apply)
- Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
- Excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Commitment to the role
- Able to teach PE (Physical Education) up to Key Stage 4
- A good recent School reference.
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as a PE Teacher:
- Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and assessing.
- Driving improvements in GCSE grades
- Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress.
- Delivering informative and engaging lessons for students across Key Stages 3 and 4
- Confident in teaching both theory and practical PE lessons
Working as a PE Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- To be paid up to £238 per day (£46,400) per annum based on working 5 days a week for the full academic year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level, Prevent and FGM Training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
- Automatic £100 thank you bonus paid directly into your account after working 10 days with us
The school is situated In Kings Heath and is easily accessible from areas such as Hollywood, Moseley, Highters Heath, Northfield, Bournville and Kings Norton.
Interested? Apply now or call Georgia at Flourish Education for more information. I really look forward to hearing from you.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.