Up to £173 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a large secondary school in Perry Barr who are currently recruiting for a full time Permanent PE Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4.
The school puts a lot of emphasis on sports and the physical and mental health benefits it gives to pupils therefore Physical Education is important at the school, you will be teaching Physical Education as part of a successful Physical Education Department.
The school itself has a strong belief that a passionate staff team can promote learning and push pupils to the highest of their abilities. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of PE to work with key stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full time permanent role to start in September.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· Previous experience teaching PE
· Strong subject knowledge
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role
· Undertaking a full timetable for KS3 & KS4
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education