Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Saltley who are recruiting for a PE Primary Teacher (Physical Education Primary Teacher). The school we are working with really do have the children, parents and staff at the centre of everything they do.
We are looking to appoint experienced teachers who are passionate about Physical Education, Fitness and Wellbeing.
The school are looking to appoint a PE Teacher to start in September.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A recognised UK teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
· Passion for Sports, Fitness and Wellbeing
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
The role of PE Teacher will be to deliver sports, fitness and wellbeing lessons across the whole of the school.
Ideally you will be looking to add in extracurricular activities across the school to help promote fitness and wellbeing.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education