Hockley, West Midlands
Up to £130 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a variety school’s within Birmingham who are recruiting for part time temporary PE teacher’s that are able to teach Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. Our clients are looking for teachers who are able to teach both theoretical and practical PE at GCSE, BTEC and A- Level.
The schools are looking to appoint energetic and enthusiastic teachers that focus on pupil’s academic progress. Having a minibus driving license to take pupils to and from sport fixtures is desirable in a candidate but not essential.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in PE
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of BTEC, GCSE, and A-Level PE
· Able to teach both theoretical and practical PE
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE and BTEC PE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £130 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education