Kingshurst, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in the Chelmsley Wood area that are seeking to recruit an Personal Assistant to support the Head Teacher. Our Client has an excellent local reputation as they pride themselves on delivering a stimulating academic environment in order to achieve excellent examination results.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the current administration team supporting the Head Teacher and other members of senior leadership. Responsibilities will include general admin duties, organisation of meetings and diary management.
This role is covering a staff absence and is to start immediately after Whitsun Half Term and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
Please Note: Candidates without previous school office experience will not be considered.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as a PA or in administration
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to use the SIMS and CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· Supporting the Head Teacher with full administration duties
· Diary management
· Maintaining accurate records
· Organising meetings for senior leadership and dealing with their enquires
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education