Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in the South of Birmingham that are seeking a Personal Assistant. Our client is a school for 11- 16-year olds that has an excellent local reputation for its academic success. They ensure that all staff and students feel valued and recognise each students’ contributions and success within the school.
A successful candidate will be working alongside members of Senior Leadership and will assist them in daily administration, covering daily supply and organising meetings.
This role is due to start in January 2019 and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant
· Administration experience
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to use the SIMS and CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· General admin duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· Organising meetings for Senior Leadership
· Dealing with enquires for the Senior Leadership
· To paid be up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education