Up to £85 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a First School near Pershore and Evesham who are looking for a part-time Intervention teacher to deliver phonics catch up lessons to Reception class children. The school is located in a residential area and has a great community ethos.
The role itself will require a Teaching Assistant or Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification as well as previous experience delivering phonics lessons. The successful candidate will deliver phonics lessons to small groups of children who require additional support to reach age expected levels. This role is part-time, 2 or 3 days per week with the school flexible on the days worked and is based within a Reception class.
The role is due to start ASAP on a minimum 6 week block assignment.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 3 qualification.
• Experience working delivering phonics
• Experience working with challenging behaviour
• High expectations
• To deliver phonics interventions to small groups of reception class children
• To work in partnership with the class teacher
• To mark and assess work where needed.
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £85 per full day dependant on qualification and experience.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education