Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a very welcoming primary school in Wolverhampton to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant vacancy is to work with a child with limited-mobility and in a wheelchair within Year 3. The child will excel with someone who is already experienced in working with children with Physical disabilities.
This is a very hands on role, physically demanding and will need someone who is specialised and passionate about improving the child’s access to the curriculum and day-to-day school life.
The role is required to start ASAP after Easter.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with vary physical disabilities
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Physical Disabilities
· You will be required to work lunch and break times as the child will need help and assistance with eating lunch and outdoor play
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Assist the child with personal care
· Aid the child with mobility across the school
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.