Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Physics Teacher for the spring term. Our Client is a modern comprehensive school that has students from 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The department are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Physics Teacher to teach predominantly Key Stage 3 and 4 but Key Stage 5 experience is desirable. This position will involve whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, and attending departmental meetings and parents evening.
This is a full-time position and is expected start in January 2021 and is to continue until the end of the spring Term.
To apply to this Physics Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science / Physics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School or College
· Excellent subject knowledge of Physics
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Experience teaching Key Stage 5 Physics is desirable
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Attending department meetings
· Participation in parents’ evenings
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education