About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a First School ideally located in Redditch two recruit a polish speaking teaching assistant to join them for at least the next half term to support two children with EAL.
The successful Teaching Assistant will be someone who:
- Has a minimum of a level 3 supporting teaching and learning qualification or equivalent.
- Is fluent in English and Polish
- Prior experience in translating is ideal but not a necessity
- Is a strong communicator to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to their support
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If this describes you, I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £75 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.