About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a number of primary schools and academies in Worcestershire that are actively seeking Post-Induction Qualified Teachers to join them on a full time basis in January 2017! Brilliant opportunities to develop your teaching career, permanent opportunities also available.
The ideal experienced teachers will be those who:
- Have a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective and dynamic in their teaching of the National Curriculum
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments and commit to all staff meetings
- Can show improvement and development in the levels of children
- Is eager in their own career development and strives for excellence
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you, or someone you know, are interested in this role I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £165 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.