About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is working with a South Birmingham primary school that is looking for a teacher to provide PPA cover for 3 days a week.
The successful teacher will:
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status
- Have UK residency or be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a genuine passion for the development of children’s learning
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Have exceptional behaviour management skills and experience
- Have had experience of teaching EAL children
- Strictly keep to the schools codes of conducts
In return you will receive:
- You will be a part of a family-run business that genuinely cares for your career
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Have access to other consultants schools!
- A 24/7 service – there will always be someone to speak to
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £161!
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS and List 99 checks, and suitable references.