Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a two-form entry primary school in the Great Barr area that are a part of a wider Academy group. The school are looking for a PPA teacher to work within the school on a part time temporary basis.
This role requires no planning, and you will be required to deliver pre planned lessons across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
This is a part time role working across 3 days per week and is to start ASAP and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this PPA Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience working across the Primary age range.
· Passion for teaching
· High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as a PPA Teacher:
· To deliver engaging lessons to EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 classes
· Work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education