Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £135 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a School in South Birmingham near the Queen Elizabeth Hospital who are recruiting for a PPA Teacher to work 3 days per week in Early Years and Key Stage 1.
The school is looking for someone who is able to commit for the rest of the academic year.
Is this something that you would be interested in?
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Passion for teaching
· Experience teaching across Early Years and Key Stage 1
· Provide PPA cover across Key Stage 2
· Follow the school behaviour policy
· Work with SLT and other members of staff to achieve the goals they are working towards
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.