Flourish Education are recruiting a PPA Teacher in Evesham on a part-time basis. The PPA teacher will start the position immediately and will be ongoing. The role is one day per week, every Tuesday.
Our client is a small mixed class mainstream primary school that has recently attained “Good” in their recent Ofsted inspection. The school is in a small village on the outskirts of Evesham. The school offers onsite parking.
The suitable candidate will be expected to teach pre-planned lessons throughout the school for a mixed Year 3/4 class.
The Intervention Teacher role
- The school requires a flexible teacher to cover classes in Key Stage 2.
- Responsibilities will include making lessons engaging, marking all completed work, and raising attainment.
- Managing behaviours for all year groups.
- Commitment to a long-term role.
Required Skills and Experience for this Intervention Teacher Role:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – Early Career Teachers (ECT) are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to create a positive learning environment.
- Effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- Deliver pre planned lessons.
- Experience Teaching in UK primary schools.
- Being flexible when required
You will also earn up to £150 welcome to the team bonus; working as Intervention Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up £145 day rate which equates to £28,275 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The Evesham schools are easily accessible from the M5 and commutable from Cheltenham, Alcester, Redditch, Stratford Upon Avon, Pershore, Tewkesbury, Bishops Cleeve and most areas of Worcestershire via car and bus. School offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now by clicking the link or call and ask for Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.