Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £140 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a 2 form Catholic Primary School in the City Centre.
The school we are working with are currently recruiting a Teacher to cover PPA across the school. This role will be working mainly in Early Years and Key Stage 1 but may also include some PPA in Key Stage 2.
The school are looking for the right candidate and would consider someone on a part time or full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
· Have achieved QTS, and have passed Induction year
· Have the relevant experience in the Foundation Stage
· Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
· Have strong behaviour management
· Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
· Effective and creative delivery of work left.
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive rates of pay
· Work in local schools
· Have your own consultant
· Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
· Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education