Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant 1:1 looking for a new role starting in February? If so, Flourish Education may have the perfect position for you. It is a full-time role at a great primary school in the Walsall area starting February 2024 and there is the potential for a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
You will be supporting a year 1 child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) on a 1:1 basis in the main classroom environment.
Key requirements for Teaching Assistants:
- Minimum of Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience working in UK primary schools or nursery settings
- Nurturing and supportive approach to working with young people.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months (we can support with this application if needed)
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of up to £100 per day (up to £19,500 per year based on working 5 days per week in term time only!)
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
This school is located in the local Walsall area and has great transport links to the areas of Darlaston, Wednesbury, Bilston, Willenhall, Bloxwich and Great Barr. For those who travel by car, onsite parking is available.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.