Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Due to COVID-19, many schools have had to cancel/ postpone their interviews processes, leaving many primary schools in the area with vacant positions and the need for intervention staff.
Flourish Education would like to hear from qualified primary school staff, who are seeking new roles when schools reopen. We are confident we will get a variety of roles across the Sandwell area, so if you are seeking full-time or part-time, we are confident we will be able to match you to the perfect role.
To apply you will need one of the following
· Qualified Teacher Status,
· Teaching assistant level 2 or above
· Administrator experienced with SIMs
· Lunchtime supervisor experience
· School cleaning experience
You WILL need:
· Experience working in a primary setting
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557