Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a one form entry Primary School located in Malvern who are looking for a teaching assistant to work across the school as general class support. They are looking for a candidate who is comfortable working across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The role required will be supporting the class teacher and delivering small intervention groups for maths and literacy. There will be some 1:1 pupil support but this is not a specific 1:1 SEN role.
This position is due to start after the Easter holidays on a full time basis and continue through until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Experience delivering small group interventions
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work as a teaching assistant across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 classes.
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65 per day.
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.