Are you a Primary teacher with Year 6 experience?
Flourish Education are looking to recruit a supply teacher to work in a Year 6 class at school in the Smethwick area on a full-time basis for a role to start immediately. The role is an ongoing position with no specified end date at this stage but likely to be until July 2024.
This role is full time role with class based support and intervention work involved. The teacher must be comfortable in delivering the Year 6 curriculum and previous experience with SATs preparation is preferred. Due to the year group, strong commitment to the role is essential. The role is open to applications from Early Career Teacher/ECTs, although they are not able to support induction.
- Teaching in a Year 6 class.
- Reporting pupil progress against targets/action plans.
- Build relationships with the pupils, parents and staff.
- Show secure subject knowledge to support learning.
- Follow school policy regarding behaviour management systems.
- Full time position starting immediately.
Required skills and experience
- Valid teaching qualification (QTS).
- Previous experience in Year 6 would be preferred essential.
- Knowledge of the DfE KS2 SATs process.
- A nurturing and caring approach with young people.
- Commitment to a long-term role.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
Benefits, culture and company information
- Agency offering personal and friendly approach
- Personal CV writing service
- Actual salary of £130 and £160 per day (£25,350 and £31,200 for full academic year)
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
- Pension scheme
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions
- Holiday pay of 14.36%
The teaching assistant role is based at a school in the Smethwick area. For those living in the nearby areas of Oldbury, Brandhall, Tividale and Bearwood can easily reach the school on public transport. The school is also easily accessible by car from the wider areas of Sandwell, West Bromwich, Halesowen and Dudley.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now or get in touch with Richard at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.