Flourish Education are recruiting for a Primary Supply Teacher! We are recruiting for a Primary Supply Teacher to join our team, to work in a variety of Primary Schools in Stratford-upon-Avon on a day-to-day supply basis.
Working for Flourish Education as a Primary Supply Teacher will give you the opportunity to work the days that you wish, in schools that you wish to work in, offering you flexibility and giving you that great work/life balance.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will not be expected to plan lessons, but you will be expected to deliver pre-planned lessons effectively and mark students’ work in line with each school’s policy. You will have high expectations of the student’s behaviour, work alongside the class Teaching Assistant and create a positive learning environment.
We are looking for a committed and flexible Primary Supply Teacher to start immediately.
To apply for this Primary Supply Teacher role, you will need:
- Experience in teaching either KS1 or KS2
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Early Career Teachers (ECTs) are encouraged to apply
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer
- A minimum of 2 references from the last 24 months from an educational background
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
Working for Flourish Education as a Primary Supply Teacher you will receive:
- Competitive Salary – Day rate up to £170 per day
- £100 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
You will be working in a variety of primary schools across the Stratford-upon-Avon district including areas such as Welford-on-Avon, Ettington, Lower Quinton, Snitterfield and many more. Our clients are easily accessible from Warwick, Redditch, Henley-In-Arden and Evesham. Most of our clients have onsite parking.
If you are interested in this Primary Supply Teacher role, please apply now, or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.