Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £140 per day
Temporary Full Time
Primary Schools - Daily cover and Long-Term cover
Flourish Education works with many schools across the South of Birmingham and we are looking for supply teachers to join our team for the academic year 2019/2020. The number of schools we are working with is growing so we are looking for extra supply teachers this year to help us fill the demands that we have.
Flourish Education can over you daily cover as and when you are available or alternatively, we also over long term roles to cover long term sickness, maternity leave etc.
Work the days you want to, work in the schools you choose - take control of your work life balance.
To apply to be a Supply Teacher you need the following
• QTS/ NQT
• Have confidence in going into different schools
• Be a team player
• Have drive and passion
• Being a car driver is an advantage but not essential
Responsibilities of a Supply Teacher
• To work on a day to day basis - you will be booked either in advance or on the day, you will deliver the work that has been left, you will mark the books before you leave, you may be called upon to help with playground duties or other general teaching duties.
• To work on a long-term basis - you will take on full class teacher responsibilities, including planning, marking, staff and parent meetings and training sessions.
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £140 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Bullock at Flourish Education