Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £185 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Role: Year 3 Class Teacher
Area: Dudley – DY2
Start Date: 25th April 2022
Flourish Education is currently working with a 2 form entry Primary School in Dudley who are currently recruiting for a Year 3 Primary Teacher to join them for the summer term.
The Year 3 Class Teacher role will be starting 25th April 2022 and continue to the end of the academic year. This is a full class teacher role and will involve planning – they do organise PPA for year groups so teachers are able to plan together. The school are currently using Power Maths and Jane Considine for English, all curriculum subjects do have knowledge organisers and a progression document so are well resourced.
If you would like to apply for this role please do contact Amy or Richard at Flourish Education LTD.
To apply for this Year 3 class teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS qualified (ECT’s also considered)
· Previous experience with Key Stage 2 is essential
· Confident at providing exciting and stimulating lessons
· Good team worker
· A passion for teaching and engaging the children with learning.
· DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months
· Minimum of 2 excellent references required
Responsibilities for this Year 3 class teacher:
· To deliver lessons to match the school’s teaching and learning strategies.
· Support pupils with additional needs to fulfil their learning.
· To uphold the school’s value and follow the school code of conduct.
· To attend meetings and training relevant to this role.
· To work with year group colleagues to ensure that curriculum requirements are met.
The Benefits of the role:
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.