Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a 3-form entry Primary School located in the Walsall area, who are looking for a Year 5 Teacher.
The school is looking for an experienced and enthuastic Year 5 Teacher, to cover a maternity leave commencing ASAP and expected to last till the end of the academic year.
The school require someone to plan, mark, assess and attend all relevant staff meetings. There will be additional support in the classroom in the form of a teaching assistant.
The school are looking for a dedicated Key Stage 2 Teacher who has good knowledge of the curriculum, strong behaviour management and encourages student to achieve their best.
This is a full-time position.
To apply for the Year 5 Teacher Role, you will need the following:
• Qualified Teaching Status
• KS2 Experience
• Current DBS on the update service
• Primary School Experience
Responsibilities as Year 5 Teacher:
• To plan, mark, assess and attend all relevant staff meetings
• To work alongside the teaching assistant
• To be hands on and creative in lessons
• Too effectively manage behaviour of pupils
• Competitive Salary up to £160
• Dedicated Consultant
• Free ingoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Scheme
• Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred Checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects candidate to share this commitment