Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £117 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Wolverhampton who are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to start in after October half term, initially up to Christmas 2019.
This role does have the potential to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
The school is a “Good School” and the pupils have made good progress in Maths, Writing and reading.
For the role of Year 3 Class Teacher
· QTS Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Applications from NQTs are welcome
· Experience of teaching lower Key Stage 2
· An Enhanced DBS certificate
· Work references to cover the last 2 years; at least 1 to be a teaching reference
As a Year 3 class teacher you will be responsible for:
· To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 3 class
· To support the school leadership team in their vision to continue improvements
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· To engage with the parents in a positive manner encouraging them to take part in school life and opportunities for parents.
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Eligibility in to our £500 Bonus Scheme*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education