Flourish Education are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher to work at a partnership school located in Kings Norton, Birmingham. The school require a Primary Teacher to work in Year 6 to join their team from September on a full-time basis until the end of the Academic year. Our client is a small and friendly school where students feel safe and are happy to learn.
Our client is looking for a KS2 Primary Teacher who has a good knowledge of the curriculum, has strong behaviour management and is confident in ensuring the classroom is a safe and encouraging environment. This role will be working with a Year 6 class with up to 20 students, it will involve full class teaching responsibilities including planning and preparing tasks and marking.
This KS2 Teacher vacancy is a full-time position working Monday to Friday starting ASAP until the end of the academic year.
Required skills and experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – Early Career Teachers (ECT) are encouraged to apply
- Previous experience working in KS2.
- Confident leading a classroom of children.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management
- To be able to work effectively with the Teaching Assistant
Working as a KS2 Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £210.00 per day which equates to £40,950 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This KS2 Teacher role is based at a school in Kings Norton which is easily accessible from Northfield, Selly Oak, Longbridge, Rednal, Kings Heath and can be accessed on most public transport options
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.