Flourish Education are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher to work at a local school located in Rubery Rednal, Birmingham. The school require a teacher to join their staff team from January to teach in Key Stage 2. Our client is a small and friendly school where students feel safe and are happy to learn and are empowered to achieve their full potential.
The school require a confident and dedicated Primary Teacher to take on the full class responsibilities of teaching a Year 5 class. Requirements will include planning and preparing lessons, assessments, attending CPD and parents’ evenings and working alongside the current TA.
Prior experience of supporting children with SEND is desirable but not essential.
This Primary Teacher opportunity is a full-time role starting in January 2024 and is to continue until the end of the academic year.
Required skills and experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Confident leading a classroom of children.
- Strong behaviour and classroom management
- Prior experience supporting children with SEND
- To be able to work effectively with the Teaching Assistant
Working as a Primary Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £195.00 per day which equates to £38,025 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Primary Teacher role is based at a school in Rubery Rednal which is easily accessible from Frankley, Longbridge, Northfield, and Bromsgrove. It can be accessed easily on public transport and an onsite carpark is available.
If you are the dedicated and vibrant Primary Teacher we are looking for then please apply to this role or give Rebecca Powell a call.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.