Flourish Education is currently recruiting a Primary Teacher to work with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary school near Castle Bromwich to join their team. The school deliver an exciting curriculum with a strong emphasis on challenge and progress for all.
Our client wants to appoint a dedicated Teacher to work in a Year 4 class who has a good knowledge of the curriculum, can challenge pupils and encourage deeper thinking. This role will involve full class teaching responsibilities including preparing tasks, planning and marking.
This Teacher role will start in December and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year. The position is full-time.
Required Skills and Experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience in KS2
- Commitment to the role
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- Plan and deliver lessons, in an engaging and creative way to your class
- Marking and assessments
- Raise children’s attainment
- Create a positive learning environment
- Effectively work alongside teaching assistants
Working for Flourish Education as a Primary Teacher you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £210 per day which equates to £40,950 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Teacher opportunity is located in Castle Bromwich which is easily commutable from areas such as Erdington, Saltley, Bordesley Green, Shard End, Castle Vale, Nechells, Stechford and most areas of Birmingham via car, bus and train. The school has an on-site car park.
To apply for this Primary Teacher role or to discuss it further, please contact Paige Skinner at Flourish Education
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.