Flourish Education are recruiting Primary Supply Teachers to work on a day-to-day supply basis in Primary Schools across Gosford Green, Hill fields, Spon End, Bishopsgate Green and more.
Working as a Primary Supply Teacher for Flourish Education will give you an opportunity to work in Schools that you want to work in, on the days that you wish to work. Offering you great flexibility and a better work/life balance.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will not be expected to plan work, but be confident to deliver and mark pre planned lessons. You will also be expected to safeguard all students, have good behaviour management and classroom skills, deliver exciting and engaging lessons and work as a team with the Class Teaching Assistant and wider school community.
We require flexible and committed Primary Teachers to start immediately. Apply now!
To apply for this Primary Supply Teacher role, you will need:
- Experience in teaching either KS1 or KS2
- Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and/or Early Career Teachers (ECTs)
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- A strong school reference from your recent employer/school placement
- An enhanced and paid for DBS on the update service
Working as a Primary Supply Teacher for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £170 per day
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free on-going CPD opportunities
This Primary Supply Teacher role is easily accessible from Bedworth, Nuneaton Kenilworth, and Meriden. Onsite parking is available at most of our clients’ schools.
If you are a passionate Primary Supply Teacher looking to teach in our schools on a short- or long-term basis, please apply now or call Courtney Walker to find out more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in a regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.