Flourish Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work with a one-form primary school in the Erdington area. The school are looking for a Year 2 / PPA teacher to work within the school on a part-time temporary basis.
This role requires no planning, and you will be required to deliver pre-planned lessons to Year 2 8:30-1:30 Monday to Thursday and cover PPA time 1-3:30pm across Reception-Year 5.
This is a part-time role working across 4 full days every week. The role is to start after February half term 2024 and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
Responsibilities of a Primary Teacher :
- To deliver exciting lessons to match the school’s teaching and learning strategies
- To work alongside support staff to ensure that the needs of all pupils are met
- To communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- To set clear expectations for behaviour and learning in the classroom.
Required Skills and Experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- A record of ‘good’ classroom practise throughout your previous positions/ placements
- Up to date knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- To be adaptable and reliable
- A DBS on the update service or issued within the last 12 months
The benefits working for Flourish Education:
- Salary ranges between £143.58- 190.00 per day which equates to £28,000 - £37,050 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £100 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This teacher opportunity is located in Erdington, Birmingham, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Sutton Coldfield, Aston, Perry Barr and is easily accessible via car and public transport from most areas of Birmingham.
Interested? Get in touch with Libby to find out more.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.