Are you a Primary Teacher looking for work? Flourish Education are looking to recruit a Primary Class Teacher to work in a mixed Year 3/4 Class for a Primary School in the Cotswold’s to join their team on a long-term basis.
You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that are exciting and engaging, with a strong emphasis on the importance of learning through play. You will have high expectations of pupil behaviour, work well as part of a team alongside the teaching assistants and be dedicated to creating a positive learning environment for the young learners in your care.
We are looking for a passionate and committed Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) to start immediately on a full-time basis. This role would initially be for the remainder of the Autumn term, with the potential to become a long-term position.
Required Skills and Experience for this Primary Teacher role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – ECT’s and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
- Experience Teaching in Key Stage 2
- Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
- The ability to deliver pre-planned lessons in an engaging way for your pupils.
- The ability to work effectively alongside teaching assistants.
The benefits of a Primary teacher working for Flourish Education:
- Up to £160 per day which equates to £31,200 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Key Stage 2 Teacher opportunity is located in Stow-on-the-Wold. This is easily accessible from the M5, A424 and A429 and commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Winchcombe, Brockhampton, Moreton-in-Marsh, Broadway and Bourton-on-the-Water.
If you’re interested in this opportunity then apply now, or to find out more, please contact Sav at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.